Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Boston Globe :: AAAAHHH.. *WHAT* (nursing home) list..?

Absolute hit-n-run post this evening.. Caught my eye at the top of my Gmail screen just now.. A news lead that was feeding off of goodness only knows what in my inbox......

From the Boston Globe....

Pressure is on 2 cited nursing homes: US lists facilities for deficient care..
By Alice Dembner, Globe Staff
November 30, 2007

Ok, maybe it's just cognitively I'm definitely not "receiving" information this evening, but I can't for the Life of me see a name for the nursing homes list being referenced.. Even a search of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' website as they resourced at the bottom of the article isn't right away getting these fingertips anywhere..

Off to give it another shot, then.. I know..! Time for another visit over to Steve Gold's Treasured Nuggets of Information website, SteveGoldADA.com.. :wink:

Cyber hugs..

No comments: